Friday, July 13, 2007

A DAY TO REMEMBER


"Earth takes a year to orbit around the Sun . This means Arun have just entered his 21st orbit on July 1st 2007 "
Mr.President APJ Abdul Kalam started his speech .[:P] He continued by saying that 21 years is nothing in astronomical years where everything is counted in billions , "but in 21 years Arun has contributed a lot for his country which is a great achievement. My pal Arun ,a great Scientist, born in a small village called NAGNOORU in Jagityal , Karimnagar shifted to Hyderabad when he was 6 months old ..."
lying on the bed I was dreaming with my eyes wide open staring at the rotating fan ...
tring tring..tring tring ..(my phone ringing)
me : helloo...
aditya :HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARUN..
me: thank you adi ...
The time was 12:05 AM , july 1st 2007 , Sunday . I turned 21 , 5 minutes ago . got up from the bed , walked to the mirror
looked at my face in the dim light and wished myself "Happy Birthday ra" ..and returned to sleep ..
I woke up at 6:00 AM , had bath , took blessings from my parents and went to temple etc..
It was 4:00 PM . The whole day I spent watching T.V. , studying etc ..It was time for a small nap . slowly I was falling asleep .
thud!! aaaaaa.... abhaaaa.......... 3 guys started kicking me hardly on my back , i turned around and saw them ,
me: orey saale , kutte ####..
teja , chala and hemanth (in chorus ) : Happy birthday to youuuu........( so on )
me:thamk you mamaassss..
teja: come get up and fresh up , we have a surprise
and they locked me in bedroom for 10 mins and as they opened the door I saw chocolate flavoured cake lit wit 21 candles (approx) , on the teapoy with a knife beside it..
After the cake cutting we 4 went for a ride along NR . Spent the whole evening victory fully , eating , site seeing , and the moon appeared twice as big as ever ( called as blue moon )..
on our way back to home Teja asked me how my day was ..
I said " yaar ! mere bachpan yaad aagaya .. i have cut a cake after a long gap of 15 years .thank you "

PS:This POST is dedicated to TEJA - MY BEST FRIEND
THANK YOU ra

2 comments:

Quicksilver said...

Dude. Happy birthday again. I hope you have a great future ahead of you and many other amazing birthday surprises. All the best for everything in the future.
Cheers

HEMANTH said...

not much to comment dude...
Its our surprise for u frm our heart....
hope u will remember it as one of ur best moments......

Sorry i am weak at commenting dont mind