Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Apun MGIT


The morning breeze was fading as I entered the college on 25th June 07 at 9:00A.M.The sunrays were falling on me through the A-Block buliding .I got down the steps and was heading to canteen and to the B-Block. Every step further was digging the past 3 years of Joyful life in the college . The favorite hangouts , MCT adda, adventurous trips to Gandipet and the lake in front of the college ,OP babai's dabba etc., Since the beginning of my 1st year I have made many friends and some close frineds + Crushes , formed LBP , Punchers ...etc
The 1st year year was spent escaping from seniors and the second year was spent catching juniors .
Crossed the barriers of internals and climbed the walls of semesters (alas, i fell down and broke my leg while climbing the 5 th wall.. :D ) ..Five close friends changed my attitude and style of thinking . I realised that every engineer has a super power of 'IMAGINATION'(be it good or bad).....

JULIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.... ( a loud shout )
I came into reality when one of my classmate called me . I turned around ..
me
: namste maaamaaaa.....
Vijay
: kaka Good morning (with a hug.. MGIT's Tradition).. what so early to college today ..how were ur holidays..
me
: edo mama ..chaala boring da undinayi...what abt urs...blah blah blah ....


The stress Strain curve of engineering

It was the 2nd period ie AKD(advanced kinematics and dynamics)
Still i was day dreaming abt the past 3 years
Sir just drew the Stress Strain diagram on the board .

I dreamily looked at it..
the X-axis changed into the 4 years of engineering
and then this came into my view [:P]

A- Limit of proportionality (Seniors..Ragging)

B-Elastic limit (Antiragging)

C-Yield point (Realisation period)

D-Maximum Stress point (GRE , PPT's ,CAT , Placements etc)
E-Fracture point (end of enfineering ..Farewell)

Pavan : juli what re bhai ..day dreaming aa ???
me:
( back to reality )aaa.look at that diagram raa tomorrow i am going to write a Blog on it ..hehe..
"OY..U last bench , get up ..why are u talking ..come and sit front here"....."hmm sorry sir ..coming " and then I got my 1st punishment of 4-1 ...[:D]

4 comments:

Varun Abhiram said...

Haha fun post! And yeah man, these 3 yrs tho just flew by...

Quicksilver said...

Bloody Hell ! Thats why you got caught. Stupid bugger. Anyways,this was cutting a long story short. Hope we do the big story one day.
Sudhar jaa saale.
Cheeers

twist knob said...

lol.. hilarious.. rotfl... nice dude ! loved it to da core... can associate with dat curve very well... mine was more curvy ;)

twist knob said...

u r blog has been linked to mine in da "mgit bloggers" section