Friday, June 15, 2007

LAKE MAGIC




Yesterday evening
trin trin...trin trin ... trin trin ...(my phone ringing)
me: hello..
teja: em raa! em chestunnav bey ...
me:namastee teja bhai ..nothing mama,just time pass..
teja:are u free to come out now..i am getting bored .we shall go out
me:yeah man ! where shall we GO?
teja: same regular place The magic lake ..
me:nice man i would like to ..wait i ll pick u in 10mins ..
teja:then come soon and byee...
me:OK byeee..
then i got ready in 5 mins , took out the scooter and set my way to his house . Picked him Up ,
and a Victory , then lead to the heaven of Bowenpally ...


In every locality there will be a place to hang-out. It could be either a Cafe , Restaurant ,Bakery, temple side , lake ..etc.,
Similarly there is a Lake in our locality where I would like to hang out in the evening . Its my favorite Place .. called the
Hasmathpet lake is a peaceful place surrounded with many famous locations . Its cool atmosphere , the
chirps of the Sparrows , the swimming black ducks , hungry eagles , long waititng fishermen etc are the best things
to observe there and are commonly found here and rarely found everywhere.. :P .
This lake has a muddy road , where every young gun would like to skid his bike/cycle to impress the passing gals
having a walk in the evening . On the opposite side of the lake towards the east there is a Surya Temple(the SUN GOD's) which is reflected in the lake.(It's a beautiful thing to observe)this temple is a look alike of the Gurudwar in Punjab (i Guess..shown in RDB before the title song) .just right to the temple is a black hill through which the sun rises in the morning (Again a beautiful scene) and left to it is a 9*9 apartments with 9 floors , 9 Flats , 9 lifts etc ., and many a small wonders ..
We stayed for a while (half an hour ) . Discussed on various topics from Girlfriends to National politics etc.,then it started raining .. being a muddy road , my bike was skidding which we enjoyed it ..On the road , passing through the 'TWIN TOWERS'( hehe 2 coconut trees on either sides of the road , then to the nearby Cafe for a Garam Chai Samosa and then back to home ..
My Dad once asked me "why do u often go to that lake?" , then I said "DAD !!Such small trips nearby makes me feel happy and refreshed and makes mind free from stress and strain ...blah blah blah..." .and so on .....

3 comments:

Vemuri Aditya said...

ladies and gentlemen ! We have here a man who 'thinks' and takes pleasure even in little things in life ! now thats what you'd call.... being Juli! :)

Quicksilver said...

Good stuff. You never took me to the lake a##hole. What abt a trip to mana gandipet,once college starts maybe ?

sbeerav said...

awsome mama..... i really salute for ur thnking....... but m bit angry on u tat u dint invite me to accompany to cherish the awsome atmosphere...... anyways dont bother abt the carrer....... jus do ur home work the rest willl be taken care by the god